- 130 g Choc Ripple Biscuits
- 60 g Butter
- 60 g white sugar
- 500 g cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- 20 g plain flour
- 90 g cream
- 30 g Butter
- 55 g brown sugar
- 40 g cream
- 5 g vanilla extract
- 1 50g Crunchie or Viotet Crumble bar
- 150 g dark chocolate
- 60 g cream
3h 16minPreparation 2h 7minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place the biscuits into the bowl and blend for 3 seconds at speed 6.5.
2. Remove the crumbs from the bowl and put aside.
3. Place the butter in the bowl and melt for 1 minute and 20 seconds on 85 degrees on speed 2.5.
4. Add the crumbs and blend for 5 seconds on speed 3.
5. Press into a lined and buttered 20cm Springform cake tin.
6. Put it in the fridge.
1. Put the white sugar into the bowl and blend for 10 seconds on speed 9.5.
2. Remove the sugar from the bowl.
3. Put the cream cheese roughly chopped into the bowl.
4. Blend for 20 seconds on speed 4.
5. Add the sugar and blend for 10 seconds on speed 4.
6. Add one egg and blend for 10 seconds on speed 4.
7. Add the second egg and blend for 10 seconds on speed 4.
8. Add the third egg and blend for 10 seconds on speed 4.
9. Scrape down the side and scoop around the bottom to make sure all the cream cheese is incorporated.
10. Blend for 10 seconds on speed 4.
11. Add the flour and the 90g of cream.
12. Blend for 15 seconds on speed 4.
13. Turn the oven on to 155 degrees.
14. In a saucepan, mix the butter, brown sugar, 40g of cream and vanilla extract.
15. Bring to the boil over a moderate heat and let it bubble for 4 minutes.
16. Remove from heat and let it cool for at least 10 minutes.
17. Pop the Crunchie or Violet Crumble bar into a bowl and crush roughly with a potato masher.
18. Wiss the cream cheese mix for 10 seconds on speed 4 as it has been sitting for a while.
19. Pour half the cheese mix over the base, top with the caramel sauce drizzled evenly, then sprinkle with the crushed chocolate bar.
20. Top with the remaining cream cheese mix.
21. Place the filled springform tin on a baking tray and put into the pre-heated oven.
22. Bake for about an hour to make sure it is cooked enough so will come out of the springform but try not to burn it by leaving it too long (like I did).
23. Let it cool down completely after baking.
1. Place the 150g of broken chocolate into the clean and completely dried THERMOMIX bowl.
2. Zap the chocolate for 10 seconds on speed 8.
3. Melt the chocolate for 2 minutes on 60 degrees on speed 3.
4. Add the 60g cream and blend at speed 3 for 1 minute at 50 degrees.
5. Pour over the cooled cheesecake.
6. Refrigerate for an hour then serve, remove from springform and serve.
Accessories you need
20cm Springform tin
This takes a long time to make but tastes spectacular!
It is very, very rich.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easter Frozen Raspberry Delight
- Amazeballs Protein Balls (Kid friendly)
- Vanilla Cookie Slice (from Rachel Cooks)
- Hippety Hop Rocky Road (AKA Easter Rocky Road)
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- Weetbix Slice
- Microwave Meringues
- Nutella Pizza
- Stuffed loin of Pork
- Chocolate Plum Pudding
- Christmas Bark
- Delightful Dukkah