- 45 g coconut oil
- 80 g Carob Molasses
- 10 g water
- 100 g rolled oats
- 50 g Desiccated Coconut
- 70 g Rapadura Sugar
- 120 g plain flour
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
Place coconut oil and molasses into bowl and melt 1 minute, 50 degrees, speed 2.
Add remaining ingredients and mix 20 seconds speed 4
Shape into balls then flatten with palm of your hand, bake in a 180 degree preheated oven for 10 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- All In One - Chicken, Mozzarella and Sundried Tomato Meatloaf with Creamy Sauce, and Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Choc Mint Peppermint Crisp Custard
- Raw Choc Mint Fudge
- Raspberry and Cinnamon Toast
- Not Bad For You Instant Chocolate Macadamia Ice Cream
- Not Bad For You Instant Strawberry Ice Cream
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Little Bit Fancy Bangers and Mash
- Raspberry, White Chocolate and Macadamia Bread
- Gluten free hazelnut and vanilla macaron mini cakes
- Sticky Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cashew Caramel