- 340gr raw sugar
- 2tsp cinnamon
- 420gr carrots cut into pieces, about 6 -8 carrots
- 300gr vegetable oil or grapeseed oil
- 4 eggs
- 1tsp salt
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tsp bicarb soda
- 310gr plain flour
Preheat oven 180c.
Grease and line two loaf tins ca 10cmx25cm in size.
Put sugar and cinnamon into bowl and mix 5 sec speed 10.
Take out of bowl.
Mix carrots 4 sec speed 5.
Add sugar mix, oil and eggs. Mix 35sec speed 6.
Add salt, vanilla, bicarb and flour, mix 15sec speed 6.
Divide mix into two loaf pans.
Bake in oven for 50min-1hour.
This makes two fairly large cakes.
It freezes beautifully.
A dust of icing sugar is all that is needed.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced Oat Muffins
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Savoury Biscotti
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Luxurious Oatmeal Milk Bath
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad