- 125 g Butter, roughly chopped
- 350 g brown sugar
- 45 g cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
- 155 g SR flour
- 100-200 g white/dark/milk chocolate melts, whatever combination you prefer, roughly chopped in large pieces
Add butter into bowl and melt for 2 mins/70°C/speed 2½.
Add brown sugar and combine for 10 secs/speed 4. Scrape down sides and mix for a further 5 secs/speed 3.
Add cocoa, vanilla essence, eggs and SR flour, and mix for 35 secs/speed 4. Scrape down sides.
Add chopped chocolate melts and stir through for 30 secs//speed 2.
Pour mixture into greased or paper lined lamington or large slice tin. Cook at 170°C for 25-30 mins.
This recipe is from "the essential recipe guide: your favourites" Spotlight cookbook and converted for the Thermomix.
This recipe is great for using up those leftover melts that won't melt down properly for other recipes.
You can substitute or add nuts instead of or as well as choc melts eg. pecans or walnuts.
You can also add finely ground instant coffee for a different flavour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake