THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 125 grams Butter
- 100 grams brown sugar
- 105 grams Maple syrup
- 1 egg yolk
- 350 grams plain flour
- 15 grams ground ginger
- 15 grams mixed spice
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Cream butter, sugar, maple syrup and egg yolk on speed 3 for 1 minute.
2. Add flour, ground ginger, mixed spice and bicarbonate soda and mix on speed 4.5 for 1:30 minutes.
3. Use spatula to scrape down sides of your mixing bowl.
4. Turn out onto your Thermomat or on cling wrap and set in fridge for 30 mins.
5. After refridgeration, roll dough out to desired thickness and cut into shapes.
6. Bake in preheated oven at 150 degrees fan forced for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cookies rest at room temperature before serving.
Chewy Christmas Gingerbread
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Paleo Pie
- Variation Raspberry chocolate raw slice
- Coffee Bar Cake
- Macadamia & White Choc Cookies
- Paleo Banana and Blueberry Bread
- Lactation cookies
- Mini monsters
- Wholemeal Peanut Butter Chia Pancakes
- Patricia's Almond Biscuits
- Tear drop cake - Merengue Cheesecake
- Beer Brownies
- LSA Banana Bread
- Raw Cacao Balls by Domestic Thermominx
- Easy Peasy Vanilla Cupcakes by Domestic Thermominx
- Chocolate Mudcake by Domestic Thermominx
- APPLE CINNAMON OAT MUFFINS by Domestic Thermominx
- Lamb and Vege Puree by Domestic ThermoMinx
- Prawn Omelette by Domestic ThermoMinx
- Ceasar Salad Dressing by Domestic ThermoMinx
- Soufra by Domestic ThermoMinx
- Cinnamon Apple Pie with Sour Cream Pastry
- Caramelised Leek & Onion Quiche
- Baked Tasty Cheesy Meatballs
- Cranberry, Pistachio and Chocolate White Christmas by Domestic ThermoMinx