- 200 grams dessicated cococnut
- 200 grams dried apricots or dried mangoes
- 5-10 dates, pitted or medjool
- 20 grams chia seeds
Weigh all ingredients into thermomix and blend on Speed 9 for 20-40 seconds until ingredients start to come together. Roll into balls and coat in extra coconut or seeds of your choice. Refrigerate until firm.
If using Medjool dates- ensure seeds are removed before commencing recipe.
Any type of dried fruit can be substituted to suit personal tastes.
These make great lunchbox or afternoon snack treats. Extra energy boosters such as Maca powder could be added for an extra kick.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Carrot Cake
- Fail free Muffins
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- Mississippi mudcake
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Peanut butter cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate Coconut Macaroons (Vegan, DF, GF, No refined sugar)
- Gluten Free, Dark Chocolate, Orange Mud Cake with cream cheese & cacao icing (Varoma)