- 200 grams dessicated cococnut
- 200 grams dried apricots or dried mangoes
- 5-10 dates, pitted or medjool
- 20 grams chia seeds
Weigh all ingredients into thermomix and blend on Speed 9 for 20-40 seconds until ingredients start to come together. Roll into balls and coat in extra coconut or seeds of your choice. Refrigerate until firm.
If using Medjool dates- ensure seeds are removed before commencing recipe.
Any type of dried fruit can be substituted to suit personal tastes.
These make great lunchbox or afternoon snack treats. Extra energy boosters such as Maca powder could be added for an extra kick.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Swiss Roll Sponge
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Jaffa Truffles
- Apricot Bites
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Hobnob Biscuits - a British favourite by Jayne
- Chocolate Chews (Weetbix Slice)
- Forcer Biscuits
- Blueberry and Banana Cake