- 220 g plain flour
- 1 and a 1/2 level tsp baking powder
- 100 g raw sugar
- 15 g cacao powder
- 120 g Butter
- 2 eggs
- 3 soft bananas
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
1h 0minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees.
2. Mill sugar in 10 secs/ speed 10
3. Add flour, baking powder and cacao powder into mix on turbo .5 secs 4 times to sift the ingredients together and then set aside in a bowl until needed
4. Add butter to and melt 3 mins/ 50 degrees/ speed 3
5. Add eggs, vanilla extract and bananas to and mix 15 secs/ speed 5 to combine
6. Add dry ingredients to and mix 10 secs/ speed 5. Scrape down the bowl and mix for a further 10 secs/ speed 5
7. Pour the mixture into a tin and bake in oven for approx 50 mins
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.