- 160 grams brown sugar, or rapadura
- 120 grams Butter, cubed, room temperature
- 2 egg whites, large
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 can Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 320 grams chocolate chips
- 270 grams plain flour
- 50 grams rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
8Recipe is created for
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line a tray with baking paper.
Place the butter & sugar in the bowl and mix on speed 5 for 6 seconds or until smooth.
Add the egg whites & vanilla and mix on speed 5 for 3 seconds.
Add the chickpeas & chocolate chips and mix on Reverse, speed 5 for 2 seconds.
Add the flour, oats, bi carb soda & salt and mix on Reverse, speed 5 for 18 seconds or until a thick dough forms.
Drop tablespoons of mixture onto the tray, roughly 2 inches apart and flatten slightly. Bake until golden brown and just set, roughly 11-13 minutes and transfer to a rack to cool.
Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aussie Apple Pie
- Real Chocolate Brownies (LCHF)
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread
- Choc-orange sandwich biscuits
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE/COFFEE CAKE
- TRIPLE CHOC BROWNIE FLOURLESS
- Chocolate ANZAC Biscuits
- Nigella Lawson's Lemon Tendercake
- No bake muesli bars
- Traditional Mooncake