- 220 g rolled oats
- 35 g Desiccated Coconut
- 50 g milk chocolate
- 50 g prunes or sultanas
- 60 g raw sugar
- 70 g plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 60 g Grapeseed Oil
- 70 g Milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup
Preheat the oven to 180˚C and line slice tray with baking paper. Place chocolate and prunes (if using) in blocks into the Thermomix bowl and roughly chop for 3 seconds on Speed 8. Add all dry ingredients into the bowl (oats, coconut, sugar, flour, sultanas (if using) and baking powder) and mix on Reverse for 5 seconds on Speed 3. Add oil, milk, golden syrup and egg into the bowl and mix on Reverse for 10 seconds on Speed 3. Spoon out into prepared museli bar form or slice pan and press mixture into pan.
Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the top is golden. If in slice pan, allow slice to stand in pan for 15 minutes before moving to a wire rack to cool. If using a slice pan, cut into pieces and store in an air tight container.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Big Batch Homemade Golden Syrup
- Baked Custard Tarts
- Dairy Free Mushroom and Bacon Carbonara
- Yummy Easy Vegetarian Pasties
- Quick and easy Quiche
- Beef Cashew and Rice
- Lisa's yummy "plain" biscuits
- Curried Cabbage with Cashews (Vegan)
- Easy "no milk" chocolate milkshake - vegan sugar free single serve
- Individual Trifles like Balfours - kid friendly
- Easy TM5 Honey Yoghurt
- Stuffed Chicken Breast rolled in bacon with mash and veg - all in one meal