THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 350 g almonds
- 20 g Cocao
- 30 g Arrowroot
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 60 g Agave
- 3 eggs
- 40 g water
- 40 g coconut oil
- 250 g Shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp Peppermint Extract
- 20 g Boiling water
- 100 g dark (85% cocao) chocolate
- 100 g cream
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 deg and line 20cm square baking tin with high sides and line with baking paper.
2. Mill almonds 10 sec sp 9. Scrape down sides of bowl
3. Add remaining ingredients 10 sec sp 5. Scraoe down side of bowl. 5 sec sp5
4. Pour the batter into prepared tin and bake for 20 mins. Set aside to cool completely on wire rack
1. add coconut oil to mixing bowl, 1min 50 deg sp 2
2. Add all reamining ingredients and turbo 2 sec x 5 until combined.
3. Press the mixture onto the cooled base and freeze for about 10 mins to set
1. Grate chocolate, 10 sec sp 8. scrape down side of bowl
2. Add cream 2 min 50 deg sp 3
3. Once cooled below 37 deg whisk 10 sec sp 4.
4. Pour over mint filling.
5. return to freezer to set.
6. Cut into squares before serving
Keep in fridge or freezer
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- White Chocolate Berry Friands
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free
- Cacao Chocolate Not Cross Buns
- Coconut pie
- Nan's Banana Cake
- Mini Weetbix & Date loaf Cakes
- Zucchini chocolate muffins
- Healthier Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Brownies
- Healthy Lunchbox Fruit and Oat Slice
- Raspberry Ricotta Muffins
- Raspberry Cake with Mascarpone Cream
- Artisan apple bread
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- Low FODMAP Creamy Mustard & Maple Sauce
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Lemon cheesecake pots
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)