- 360 grams plain flour
- 5 tablespoons cacao powder
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder.
- 2 teaspoons bicarbonate soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 30 grams olive oil
- 1 Ripe Avacado
- 310 grams water
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 250 grams raw sugar
1. Place Flour, Sugar, Cacao, Baking Powder, Bicarbonate Soda and Salt into TM bowl and mix for 10 secs on Speed 6, mc on.
2. Place dry ingredients aside into another bowl.
3. Without washing TM Bowl, place peeled Avacado, Oil, Water, White Vinegar and Vanilla Essence into TM Bowl for 10 secs on Speed 5, mc on
4. Now add dry ingredients back to TM Bowl and mix well for 20secs on Speed 6 or until smooth, mc on.
5. Bake for 30 mins at 180 degrees.
This alternatively can be made into one large cake, or 2 smaller (18cm) cakes and iced with your favourite frosting.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy date scones
- Carrot Cake
- Fail free Muffins
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- Mississippi mudcake
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Peanut butter cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate Coconut Macaroons (Vegan, DF, GF, No refined sugar)