- 360 grams plain flour
- 5 tablespoons cacao powder
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder.
- 2 teaspoons bicarbonate soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 30 grams olive oil
- 1 Ripe Avacado
- 310 grams water
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 250 grams raw sugar
1. Place Flour, Sugar, Cacao, Baking Powder, Bicarbonate Soda and Salt into TM bowl and mix for 10 secs on Speed 6, mc on.
2. Place dry ingredients aside into another bowl.
3. Without washing TM Bowl, place peeled Avacado, Oil, Water, White Vinegar and Vanilla Essence into TM Bowl for 10 secs on Speed 5, mc on
4. Now add dry ingredients back to TM Bowl and mix well for 20secs on Speed 6 or until smooth, mc on.
5. Bake for 30 mins at 180 degrees.
This alternatively can be made into one large cake, or 2 smaller (18cm) cakes and iced with your favourite frosting.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake