- 200 grams Butter
- 50 grams cacao powder
- 160 grams plain flour
- 340 grams brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- 40 grams Macadamia Nuts
- 40 grams cranberries/craisins
Recipe is created for
Grease and line a 23cm lamington pan.
Melt butter in the Thermomix bowl at 60° for 3 minutes on speed 1.
Add cacao powder, sugar, flour, eggs and salt and combine on speed 5 for approximately 10 seconds.
Add nuts and craisins then mix on reverse for 10 seconds on speed 4.
Pour mixture into pan and bake in a pre-heated moderate oven for approximately 20 minutes or until slice springs back.
Cool in pan and cut when cold. Sprinkle with icing sugar.
Chocolate Brownies with Nuts n Craisins
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry & Vanilla Teacake
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Cookies
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- Peanutbutter choc chip cookie
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses