- 160 g raw sugar
- 120 g Butter, or nuttelex
- 1/2 - 1 tsp vanilla bean, paste
- 20 g cacao powder
8Recipe is created for
Place raw sugar into TM bowl and mill for 20 seconds on speed 10 to turn to icing sugar. Remove icing sugar from bowl and set aside. Place butterfly into bowl add butter or nuttelex and mix fo1 minute on speed 4 or until pale and fluffy. Add the vanilla, cacao and icing sugar to TM bowl and mix for a further 1 minute on speed 4, Just check there is no icing sugar on sides of bowl if there is scrape down sides with spatula and mix for another 30 seconds.
Just make sure the frosting is creamy and no sugar particles you may need to whip a little further if it is still sugary.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jam Drop Cookies
- Kahlua chocolate fudge
- LCHF Brownies with pecans
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge
- Malt Fudge Slice
- Blueberry ricotta pancakes with a lemon glaze
- Tuna and vegetable pasta bake
- Chocolate Hemisphere Biscuits
- Peanut & Milo Truffles
- Caramel Date & Walnut Slice