- 150 grams dark chocolate 70%
- 150g grams Butter
- 275 grams icing sugar or milled raw sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 egg yolks only
- 75 grams flour
- cocoa powder, For dusting ramekin bowls
- Butter, For coating ramekin bowls
8Recipe is created for
Chop chocolate up using level 4 for 5 seconds. Melt chocolate together with butter at 80degrees for 10 minutes till of smooth consistency.
Let mixture cool slightly for 5 minutes and add sugar at level 4 for 10 seconds. Add in eggs slowly and finally flour and vanilla. set at level 5 for 10-15 seconds till well mixed. If desired, 25 grams cream can be added to give it a creamier texture.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Grease ramekin bowls with butter and dust with cocoa powder or flour. Bake at preheated oven of 200 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
Chop chocolate up using level 4, for 5-6 seconds
This can be prepared ahead of time. Cover the bowls with cling wrap and it can be left in fridge for up to a week. When baking it cold, the baking time will have to be longer like 20-25 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot Slice
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis
- The Daily Mix - Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Nutella Lava Doughnut Cake
- Lunchbox cereal slice
- Chocolate & Almond cookies
- Light & Tangy Lemon Meringue Pie
- Easy Coconut Tea Cake
- Chewy Rice Bubble and Sultana Cookies