- 80 g almonds
- 80 g coconut oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 8 medjool dates, pitted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder, essence or paste
- 3 tablespoon water
- 130 gram cacao butter, i use cacao gold brand
- 65 g Cacao
- 3 tablespoon Maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup almonds chopped
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. combine almonds and blend speed 10 for 10 seconds. scrape down sides
2. add dates and blend speed 10 for 5 seconds
3. combine remaining blend speed 6 for 15 seconds
4. if you find the mixture splits just scrape down the sides and blend or use a spoon and stir until emulsified.
5. set aside in a bowl
1. add cacao butter and blend speed 10 for 8 seconds. scrape down sides and cook 80 degrees for 2 minutes speed 1. repeat if necessary until butter is just melted
2. once cacao butter is melted combine remaining ingredients
3.place half the chocolate mixture into a lined rectangle tin. Place in freezer for 10-15 minutes
4. once set using a spatula spread caramel mixture on top then top with extra chopped almonds
5. drizzle with remaining chocolate and place in fridge until set
6. dust with cacao powder and store in airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
for more recipes you can follow me on instagram @turbocharged_living
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chewy Almond Biscuits
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- Double choc apricot muffins
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- 20sec scones
- Strawberry Balls
- Madeira Cake
- Egg, Nut & Dairy Free Cupcakes! School Friendly!
- Strawberry Vanilla cake with strawberry coulis
- Strawberry Choc Cheesecake
- Cheese Sticks with a twist
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato Soup
- Beetroot dip
- Black Forest Scrolls
- Creole Style Jambalaya
- Virgin Lychee Sorbet Cocktail adapted from festive class
- Dairy Free Peanut Butter Custard
- No Knead Sourdough
- Squid Ink Bread
- Multigrain Bread
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)