- 80 g almonds
- 80 g coconut oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 8 medjool dates, pitted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder, essence or paste
- 3 tablespoon water
- 130 gram cacao butter, i use cacao gold brand
- 65 g cacao
- 3 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup almonds chopped
50minPreparation 35minBaking/Cooking 15min
1. combine almonds and blend speed 10 for 10 seconds. scrape down sides
2. add dates and blend speed 10 for 5 seconds
3. combine remaining blend speed 6 for 15 seconds
4. if you find the mixture splits just scrape down the sides and blend or use a spoon and stir until emulsified.
5. set aside in a bowl
1. add cacao butter and blend speed 10 for 8 seconds. scrape down sides and cook 80 degrees for 2 minutes speed 1. repeat if necessary until butter is just melted
2. once cacao butter is melted combine remaining ingredients
3.place half the chocolate mixture into a lined rectangle tin. Place in freezer for 10-15 minutes
4. once set using a spatula spread caramel mixture on top then top with extra chopped almonds
5. drizzle with remaining chocolate and place in fridge until set
6. dust with cacao powder and store in airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
for more recipes you can follow me on instagram @turbocharged_living
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grantham Ginger Crunchies
- Homemade Honey Tiny Teddies
- Variation Date scones
- Banana Cake Muffins
- Salted Caramel Fudge
- Banana Sultana Bread
- Almost Kingston's
- Pennsylvania Dutch Cookies
- Variation Portuguese Tarts - Adapted from Bill Granger - Inspired by Thermofest
- Gluten/Grain/Sugar Free Banana Bread
- Chockie Rocks
- Sweet pastry my way