- 10 grams Gelatin Leaf/Sheets
- - chilled water
- 125 grams water
- 225 grams white sugar
- 150 grams dark chocolate
- 30 grams Sifted cocoa powder
- 65 grams thickened cream
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Brunch Snack Supper Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Ramadan Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Baking Cooking Cooling Heating BBQ Birthday Children birthday Holiday Party Picnic Easy Cake Sauce Dessert
1. Place gelatin into a bowl and cover with chilled water, as per packets instructions. Set aside.
2. Place 125 grams of water and 225 grams of white sugar into Thermomix and mix 5 minutes / 105 degrees / speed 1. Cook until temperature reaches 105 degrees. Mine only took 5 minutes but times are likely to vary.
3. Once mixture has reached 105 degrees stop Thermomix. Add 150 grams of dark chocolate and mix 1 minute / no temperature / speed 2.
4. Add 30 grams of sifted cocoa. Mix 1 minute / no temperature / speed 2.
5. Add 65 grams of Thickened cream. Mix 1 minute / no temperature / speed 2.
6. Wait until mixture reaches 60 degrees. Once Thermomix determines mixture is 60 degrees, squeeze excess water from gelatin sheets with your hands and add to Thermomix.
7. Mix 1 minute / no temperature / speed 2.
8. Strain mixture into separate bowl and tip back into Thermomix jug (or directly into a second Thermomix jug, if you're lucky).
9. Blend mixture 1 minute / no temperature / speed 7.
10. Again - strain mixture into separate bowl and tip back into Thermomix jug (or directly into a second Thermomix jug, if you're lucky).
11. Allow to cool to
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
This recipe is simply an adaption of 'Cakes StepByStep' YouTube video recipe ( //m.youtube.com/watch?v=5z5VWIBT3tM ). I strongly recommend reviewing the video as it clearly shows how to pour he glaze over a chilled (and buttercream iced) cake.
Watch video - link above.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Annabel Langbein ultimate chocolate cake
- GLUTEN FREE NO ADDED SUGAR PLUM TART
- Amaretti Biscuits
- Banana Pancakes
- Banana and Date Muffins
- Blueberry Blondie
- Breakfast Crumble
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Apple crumble cake
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Noni’s special
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- White Chocolate Bavarian
- Banana and Date Muffins
- MEDITERRANEAN SCROLLS
- Grape jelly
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Garlic and Caper Aioli
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth