- 200 g dark chocolate, Chopped in TMX
- 250 g Butter, Cubed
- 1 level tbsp instant coffee
- 330 g warm water
- 210 g SR flour
- 200 g caster sugar, made in TMX
- 20 g cocoa
- 2 eggs
- 1 level tsp vanilla
8Recipe is created for
Preheat over to 150 degrees.
Grease and line a cake pan with one piece of baking paper leaving 5cm avove sides of pan.
Chop chocolate on speed 8 for 5 seconds, Combine chocolate with butter, coffee and water and heat on 50 degrees, speed 3 for 2 minutes or until melted.
Add caster sugar and mix on speed 4 for 10 seconds.
Allow to cool for 15 minutes and then add flour and cocoa, eggs and vanilla and mix on speed 3 for 10 seconds.
Pour mixture into prepared cake tin and bake for 1- 1.5 hours until cooked, test with skewer. Cool cake in pan.
Ice however you wish
Makes a great birthday cake!
Chocolate Mud Cake
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Moist Vanilla Cake (extra large!)
- Keto Condensed Milk
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Caramel Hedgehog Slice
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Honey Jumble Cake
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)