- 130 grams almonds
- 75 grams Cashews
- 250 grams Dried pitted dates
- 65 grams desicated cocnut
- 25 grams cacao powder (or cocoa powder)
- 20 grams Organic Raw Honey or Maple Syrup
- 60 grams coconut oil
8Recipe is created for
Blend nuts for 8 secs speed 7. Set aside
Add remainder ingredients except coconut oil, chop 30 secs speed 7
Return nut mix add coconut oil and mix for 20 secs speed 5
Press down mixture into lined tin and refrigerate till firm. Cut up in pieces and serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Swedish caramel biscuits (Kolakakor / Sirapskakor)
- Apple Tea Cakes
- 15 second Berrylicious muffins
- Fruit slice
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg FREE Caramel Slice
- Variation Limes puff
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)