- 130 grams almonds
- 75 grams Cashews
- 250 grams Dried pitted dates
- 65 grams desicated cocnut
- 25 grams cacao powder (or cocoa powder)
- 20 grams Organic Raw Honey or Maple Syrup
- 60 grams coconut oil
8Recipe is created for
Blend nuts for 8 secs speed 7. Set aside
Add remainder ingredients except coconut oil, chop 30 secs speed 7
Return nut mix add coconut oil and mix for 20 secs speed 5
Press down mixture into lined tin and refrigerate till firm. Cut up in pieces and serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Sultana Biscuits
- Crispy date & chia bars
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- No Bake Cookie Dough Slice
- Peanut butter & Chickpea Blondies
- Sweet Curry Granola Bar