- 180g sugar
- 250g plain flour
- 1.5t baking powder
- 1/2t bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2t salt
- 3 eggs
- 120g oil, not olive oil
- 1t vanilla extract
- 200g yoghurt
- 1 package Cottees Vanilla pudding mix
- 100 g Butter, chopped
- 300 g Soft brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- dash vanilla extract
- 1-2 tablespoons cinnamon,ground, to taste
2h 5minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
Grease and line a large size slice/lamington pan.
1. Add sugar to the "Closed lid" . Blitz sp 9/10secs.
2. Add remaining ingredients. (See picture for Pudding description).
3. Blend sp 5/20 secs. Scrape if necessary.
4. Spread 1/2 into the prepared pan into prepared pan.
5. Dollop 1/2 the cinnamon filling over.
6. Spread the remaing cake batter over.
7. Dollop with the remaining cinnamon mixture.
5. Bake for 45-60 minutes, or until cooked when tested.
6. Cool in the pan to allow any butter to soak into the cake.
7. Slice while still warm, dust with icing sugar and serve with whipped cream.
- Place all the ingredients into a microwave bowl and melt
100% power/2 mins. Stir to combine.
It will be quite runny. You can leave it to firm up a little or use staright away.
How to: Batter
Accessories you need
Serve while still slightly warm with a good dollop of cream or icecream.
Your source for great recipes, tips and cooking inspiration.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brötchen (German bread rolls)
- GLUTEN FREE CRUMPETS
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Blueberry jam
- Aussie Potato Cakes
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Mini cheesecake tarts 2 ways.
- Blueberry and Banana Cake