- 2 eggs
- 275 g plain flour
- 165 g raw sugar
- 1.5 level teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 130 g vegetable oil
- 180 g yoghurt, coffee or plain
- 1 --- espresso shot
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 20 grams Coffee Essence
- 1/2 jar brought marshmallow, whites only
- 1 teaspoon cocoa
Recipe is created for
Prepare a ring tin by greasing. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees c
Place all the batter ingredients into the Thermomix bowl and blend for 20 seconds on speed 5.
Check the mix , scrape the bowl and mix a few extra seconds if necessary.
Pour into the prepared tin.
Bake at 170 C for 35/40minutes or until a skewer comes out dry.
Microwave marshmallow 45 sec, stir. Mix well in the cocoa, drizzle on top of cool cake
20 Second Yoghurt Coffee Cake
Add 100 g chocolate chips for a mocha twist
The frosting is very sweet and sticky. Less is better
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Kiwi Biscuits
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Pot set yoghurt
- Chocolate Spiders
- Choc almond bliss balls
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- CWA Afgans Biscuits
- Dutch chocolate pudding