- 2 eggs
- 275 g plain flour
- 165 g raw sugar
- 1.5 level teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 130 g vegetable oil
- 180 g yoghurt, coffee or plain
- 1 --- espresso shot
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 20 grams Coffee Essence
- 1/2 jar brought marshmallow, whites only
- 1 teaspoon cocoa
8Recipe is created for
Prepare a ring tin by greasing. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees c
Place all the batter ingredients into the Thermomix bowl and blend for 20 seconds on speed 5.
Check the mix , scrape the bowl and mix a few extra seconds if necessary.
Pour into the prepared tin.
Bake at 170 C for 35/40minutes or until a skewer comes out dry.
Microwave marshmallow 45 sec, stir. Mix well in the cocoa, drizzle on top of cool cake
20 Second Yoghurt Coffee Cake
Add 100 g chocolate chips for a mocha twist
The frosting is very sweet and sticky. Less is better
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Budget Brownie
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Budget Brownie
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Baileys Martini
- Raw Raspberry and Coconut Cheesecake
- Power Protein Balls
- Chocolate Truffles (Brazilian Brigadeiros)
- Bliss balls- paleo
- The Secret Chocolate Cake
- Very Moist Orange & Poppyseed Muffins
- Banana Oatmeal Muffins adapted from well plated
- Rick's Favourite Curried Chicken