- 2 eggs
- 275 g plain flour
- 165 g raw sugar
- 1.5 level teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 130 g vegetable oil
- 180 g yoghurt, coffee or plain
- 1 --- espresso shot
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 20 grams Coffee Essence
- 1/2 jar brought marshmallow, whites only
- 1 teaspoon cocoa
8Recipe is created for
Prepare a ring tin by greasing. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees c
Place all the batter ingredients into the Thermomix bowl and blend for 20 seconds on speed 5.
Check the mix , scrape the bowl and mix a few extra seconds if necessary.
Pour into the prepared tin.
Bake at 170 C for 35/40minutes or until a skewer comes out dry.
Microwave marshmallow 45 sec, stir. Mix well in the cocoa, drizzle on top of cool cake
20 Second Yoghurt Coffee Cake
Add 100 g chocolate chips for a mocha twist
The frosting is very sweet and sticky. Less is better
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Sugar Free Apple and Berry Muffins
- Lime self saucing pudding
- Lemon [or] Orange Cake
- Custard Cake
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Soft cookies with Okara (low GI)
- Banana oat cookies (dairy free, egg free, nut free)
- Viennese whirls
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- Choc Beetroot Bliss Balls - Nut free
- Coconut Fingers
- Greek Yoghurt Pizza Dough
- Chocolate Custard
- Banana, Raspberry & Apple Muffins
- banana, raspberry and white chocolate muffins
- Get Moreish Chocolate Fudge Slice
- Olive Oil Banana Bread with Nutella Swirls
- Hedgehog Slice (Large)
- Shirl's Chocolate Cake
- Choc Cream Cheese Icing
- Easy Chocolate Cake
- Chocolate Layer Cake