- 220 grams Carob Buttons
- 140 grams Nuttelex
- 200 grams Rapadura Sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder
Preheat oven to 190C. Prepare a 9 inch spring form cake tin.
Add Nuttelex and carob button to TM bowl. Melt 8 minutes/60 degrees/speed 2.
Add all remaining ingredients and mix 10 seconds/speed 5. Scrape sides down with spatula and mix again 5 seconds/speed 5.
Pour batter into cake tin.
Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack. Store in fridge until serving.
Accessories you need
Original recipe from: //www.fodmapfun.com/gooey-chocolate-cake-low-fodmap-gluten-free-recipe/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- Cacao Protein Slice
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- BASIL & SAGE PESTO CREAMY SAUCE
- BASIL & SAGE PESTO DIP
- CREAMY CHICKEN CURRY
- PUMPKIN AND BEETROOT MUFFINS (LOW FODMAPS, GLUTEN FREE, DAIRY FREE)
- Energy Slice (Gluten free, dairy free)
- CAROB & CACAO COOKIES (FODMAP, DAIRY AND GLUTEN FREE)
- TOMATO FREE PASTA SAUCE (LOW FODMAPS, GLUTEN FREE, DAIRY FREE, NIGHTSHADE FREE)
- DAIRY FREE BLUEBERRY ICECREAM
- LAMB COCONUT CURRY (GLUTEN FREE, DAIRY FREE)
- Clone of Burnt Banana & Salted Caramel Coconut Icecream (Dairy free)
- Papaw Chutney (Low FODMAPS, gluten free)
- CARAMEL NUT SLICE (LOW FODMAPS, DAIRY FREE)