- 30 g Organic Honey
- 40 g Granulated Natural Sweetener, (I used Natvia)
- 125 g water
- 110 g Whole Milk Power
- 1 pinch salt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Starting with the water, add all ingredients into the Thermomix Bowl
Remove the Measuring Cup from the top of the Thermomix & place the steaming basket over the whole to let the steam out & prevent splashing.
Set the Thermomix for 10min / 90 degrees / Speed 4
When the cycle has finished, the milk will be slightly thick but still runny. This is normal. Once the milk has cooked it will become much thicker.
Pour the milk into a heat proof container & let cool to room temperature bwfore placing it int he firdge or using in your recipe.
This recipe makes about the equivalent to a standard can of condensed milk.
If you can get your hands on Lactose Free Milk powder, you can replace the milk powder in this recipe to make a Lactose Free version.
If after the mixture has cooled it it still not thick, place it back into the bowl & process for a further 5 mins on the above settings.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tweaked version of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Passionfruit Yogurt cake
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Chocolate Chipless Biscuits
- Margaret fultons choc chip cookies
- Chocolate Raspberry Pudding Cake by Nigella Lawson (conversion)
- Thermo Dark Turkish Delight
- Oat bran cookies
- Vegan Blueberry Muffins
- Beatty's Chocolate Cake by Ina Garten
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Lamb Shanks
- Cheats Thermomix Pasta Sauce Napoletana Style
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Quick hash browns
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Vegetable and Tuna Pattie
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Heydon's Crepes
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover