- 2 pears, peeled, cored
- 270g can light coconut cream
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 290 grams Self Raising Flour
- 1 teaspoon bicarb
- 100 grams Rapadura Sugar
- 85 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 125 grams frozen raspberries
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180c. Grease or line a 12 hole muffin pan.
Chop pears 3 secs, speed 4. Set aside.
Add Coconut Cream, Eggs and Vanilla to bowl. Mix 10 secs, speed 4. Add flour, bicarb, sugar and coconut to bowl. Mix 10 secs, speed 4. Add pear and raspberries and stir with spatula until combined.
Divide equally into muffin wraps/holes and bake for 25 mins or until a skewer comes out clean.
This recipe is also refined sugar free if rapadura or coconut sugar is used.
Rapadura sugar can be replaced with coconut sugar or regular caster sugar.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- TM6 Vanilla Slice - Pie Maker Version
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Whole Banana Bread
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Banana and honey Bundt cake
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- *BEST* Chunky Carrot Cake Recipe
- Apple, cinnamon desert cake
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies