- 220 g Cadbury Old Gold Dark Chocolate
- 55 g unsalted butter
- 40 g golden syrup
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 110 g raw sugar
- 85 g Self Raising Flour
- 90 g rolled oats
- 40 g Desiccated Coconut
- pinch sea salt
Preheat oven to 180 deg. celcius (fan-forced) and line two baking trays with baking paper
Break chocolate block into pieces and add to TM bowl. Chop for 8 secs / sp 7. Set Aside.
Add butter, golden syrup and water to TM bowl and cook for 2 mins / 100 deg / sp 2.
Add remaining ingredients (including grated chocolate) to TM bowl and mix for 10 secs / sp 6.
Roll tablespoons of mixture into balls and place on both baking trays. Flatten with the palm of your hand and bake for 10-15 minutes, turning trays if necessary to bake evenly. Allow to cool on trays.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Passionfruit marshmallow dark chocolate slice.
- Nutty Caramel Bliss Balls
- Cinnamon Scrolls with Caramel Sauce
- GF and DF Orange and chocolate nutty cookies
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Raspberry White Chocolate Baked Cheesecake
- Christmas Pudding Bliss Balls
- Fig, Cranberry & Pistachio Turkey Roll
- Gluten Free Lemon Chia Slice
- Chocolate Chia Mousse
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 120 Gram Slice
- Rhubarb, Raspberry & White Chocolate Blondies
- Flourless Chocolate Whole Orange Cake
- Strawberries & Cream Shortcake
- Jerusalem Artichoke & Kipfler Soup
- Fennel, Apricot & Pistachio Salad Three Ways