- 250 gram raw almonds
- 10 medjool dates, pitted
- 2 apples, cored and quartered
- 3 eggs
- 40 g Butter
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence/Extract
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch salt
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 175c and grease a 12-hole muffin tin, or put silicon cupcake moulds onto a tray.
Add almonds to bowl and grind for 10sec/speed 9. Set aside.
Add dates to bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 5.
Add apples to bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 6.
Add remaining ingredients to bowl, including reserved almond meal and mix for 10 sec/speed 4.
Divide the mixture among your muffin tin or cupcake moulds. Bake for 20 mins, or until golden and a skewer inserted comes out clean.
This is a variant of this recipe: //www.wholefoodsimply.com/date-and-orange-scones-not-scones/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thermo Cazza's Crumble Mixture
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf
- Pancake\Scone slice
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Tweaked version of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Passionfruit Yogurt cake
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Chocolate Chipless Biscuits
- Margaret fultons choc chip cookies
- Chocolate Raspberry Pudding Cake by Nigella Lawson (conversion)
- Quiche with Hidden Cauliflower
- Foolproof White Bread
- Banana Bread (Gluten & Refined Sugar Free)
- Gluten & Refined Sugar Free Berry Muffins
- Healthy Choc-Coconut Slice
- Chickpea, chicken and vegetable soup
- Fruit & Yoghurt Muffins
- Paleo Macadamia Chocolate Cookies
- Gluten & Refined Sugar-Free Banana Bread
- Best-Ever Cupcakes!
- Date & Orange Muffins
- Nanna's Prizewinning Sponge Cake