- 100 gram nutbutter, (I used homemade pepita and almond/macademia butter)
- 200 gram Nuts of choice, (like almonds, cashews, walnuts)
- 50 gram chia seeds
- 50 gram Honey or Rice Malt Syrup
- 80 gram coconut oil
- 30 gram Cacao
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or paste
- pinch salt
Weigh all ingredients into the bowl.
Mix for 30 sec on speed 5.
Scoop into baking dish lined with baking paper and refrigerate for a few hours before slicing into squares.
Store in fridge.
Healthy Chocolate Nut Slice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheesy Knefeh
- Fluffy Hakkaido Snow Bun
- Nanny B's Potato Cake
- Passionfruit Melting Moments
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- 5 Ingredient No-bake Rum Balls
- Banana Bread Cafe Style - imperial
- cranberry creamcheese bread roll
- cantonese style egg tart
- Christmas Almond Bread
- Aunty Lois Diabetic Fruit cake
- Left over fruit cake plum pudding truffles