- 125 g unsalted butter, soft
- 100 g raw sugar
- 240 g Self Raising Flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- pinch salt
- 1/2 portion EDC icing
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees. Line baking tray with baking paper.
2. WEIGH in sugar and MILL to create castor sugar 5 seconds/Speed 7.
3. WEIGH in butter. CREAM the butter and sugar together 10 seconds/Speed 7.
4. WEIGH in flour and add remaining ingredients. COMBINE 20 seconds/Speed 6.
5. Roll dough into walnut size smooth balls. Place onto tray (not too closely).
6. Press balls down to flatten (I usually use a fork).
7. Bake in pre-heated oven for 15 mins or until golden brown.
8. Cool on wire rack.
9. Once cooled, decorate with icing and sprinkles.
Converted from a recipe found on the side of a Woolworths Select Baking Paper packet (after my daughter saw it and wanted me to make them, LOVE my thermie!!)
0405 788 618
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites