- 260 grams raw sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon instant coffee, Optional
- 60 grams cacao powder
- 90 grams egg whites
- 2 level teaspoon Vanilla bean paste or extract
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 degrees
Sugar into bowl mill 1 min / speed 10 , scrape down sides
Add to bowl salt, coffee, cacao powder 10 secs/ speed 4 scrape down
Add to bowl egg whites and vanilla 10 secs / speed 4 scrape down and repeat
Place baking paper on to oven tray and tablespoon on. Bake in oven for approx 8 mins or until top turns shiny and slightly cracks .
Cool on paper on cake rack . Very decadent . Cross between biscuit and cake .
This recipe was converted from king Arthur's flour page
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Whole Banana Bread
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice