- 1 egg
- 150 grams castor sugar
- 250 grams Cream Cheese.
- Zest & juice of 2 limes
- 50 grams Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla essence
- 80 grams castor sugar
- 2 eggs
- 110 grams plain flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Juice and zest of 2 limes
- 110 grams melted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
Pre heat oven to 180 degrees. Grease or spray a 9 inch spring form tin.
Make the filling – Into TM bowl place the sugar and mill for 10 seconds/speed 10. To the TM bowl add cream cheese, egg, butter, vanilla extract, lemon juice and zest. Blend for 20 seconds/speed 5 until completely combined. Set aside.
Make the cake base – Into TM bowl place sugar and mill 10 seconds/speed 10. Add flour, baking powder and salt and blend 5 seconds/speed 5. Add melted butter, eggs, lime juice and zest, vanilla extract. Blend batter for 20 seconds/speed 5 until combined. Do not overmix.
Pour batter evenly into spring form tin. Carefully pour the cream cheese filling mixture evenly over the cake batter to within a ½ inch of the edge of the tin. The filling should cover all but the outer ½ inch at which point the cake batter will be visible.
Bake for 35 – 40 minutes or until the cake has puffed up and a toothpick inserted near edge of cake comes out clean. Allow to cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully remove spring form side and allow to cool on rack for 1 hr. Transfer to fridge and chill completely before serving. Serve chilled with a dusting of icing sugar, fresh whipped cream.
Mmmmm - Decadent if you love limes!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo Supercharged Cookies
- Gingerbread Shortbread
- Cacao and coconut bliss balls
- Rhubarb and Apple crumble
- Cheesy Knefeh
- Fluffy Hakkaido Snow Bun
- Nanny B's Potato Cake
- Passionfruit Melting Moments
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- 5 Ingredient No-bake Rum Balls
- Banana Bread Cafe Style - imperial
- cranberry creamcheese bread roll
- Ricotta Cannoli Cake
- Moist Coconut Cupcakes with "Coconut Ice" Frosting
- Gluten Free Crackers
- Blueberry Croissant Pudding
- Chicken with Sun Dried Tomato Cream Sauce
- Healthy Choc Topped Mini Mint Cheesecakes
- Cabernet Cranberry and Blueberry Sauce
- Fresh Lime Chickpea Drizzle Cake
- Fresh Lime Almond Torte
- Fresh Lime Curd Ice cream
- Lemon Custard Cream Butter Cake