- 450g crunchy eating apples, cored, halved
- 75ml fruit juice, unsweetened
- 225g Mixed Dried Fruit - sultanas, dates, apricots ...
- 125g mixed nuts eg almond and cashew, chopped in the TM
- 75g Self Raising Flour
- 25g Desiccated Coconut
- 50g seeds of choice (linseed, pumpkin, sunflower)
- 30g oil
- 30g apricot jam or marmalade, made in the TM
Preheat the oven to 1180 degrees.
Line the baking tin with the baking paper.
Peel, core and quarter the apples.
Put the apple pieces into the and chop for 4 secs on speed 4.
Add the juice and cook for 8 mins at 70 degrees speed 3.
Puree the apples - speed 9 for 10 secs.
Add the rest of the ingredients (except the jam) and mix on speed 4 for 20 secs.
Spread into the baking tin and cook for 40 mins at 180 degrees.
When cooked spread with the jam and cut into 16 pieces.
Accessories you need
- no added sugar
- great for lunch boxes
- add whatever is in the pantry
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake