- 1 stick Celery, (approx 100g)
- 1 small zucchini, (approx 160g)
- 700 g fruit of choice, e.g. peaches, plums, apples, bananas, pear, kiwi fruit
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
Preheat oven to 90C (convection).
Cut vegetables into large pieces. Place into TM bowl.
Cut soft fruit in halves and remove any stone, cut hard fruits in quarters. Place into TM bowl.
Chop for 5 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down bowl & add lemon juice.
Cook for 10 minutes, 100C, speed 2.
Whilst cooking, rub 2 baking trays (31cm x 31cm) with oil.
When fruit has finished cooking, blend by slowly going up to speed 9 for 1 minute.
Spread thinly onto trays. Enough so you can no longer see the tray beneath the fruit. Thicker at the edges if needed as it dried there quicker.
Put into the oven to dry. Approx 3-5 hours to start with, but you'll need to keep an eye on it. I like to turn oven off but leave in there for another hour or two before it has completely dried and then take out the oven to sit on my bench top to completely dry, that way you can control it and not over do it.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- FNG Bar
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Pecan biscuits
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake
- Nectarine & Blood Orange Frangipane Tart
- Variation Plum crumble cake
- Vanilla Fruit Biscotti
- The English Carrot
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Simple, creamy Hommus
- Mum’s “Cheese” and Spinach Pie (GF, DF)
- Keto Lemon Slice
- Christmas Ice Cream Cake
- Rhubarb and Apple crumble
- Seham’s Hommus & Foul
- Chilli Coconut Mayonnaise