- 100 dates, (I use Medjool but dried will work just as well. Remember to remove seeds if using Medjool)
- 60 grams dried apricots
- 30 grams Dried Apple Slices
- 90 grams Desiccated Coconut
- Extra Desiccated Coconut for rolling
Combine all ingredients in Tmx bowl and mix at speed 7, 20 seconds.
Remove lid and scrape sides of bowl down, then process for a further 20 seconds at speed 8-9.
Shape teaspoon full amounts into balls and roll in coconut.
Store covered in fridge
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Best Ever Scones
- Ginger crunch
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Swiss Roll Sponge
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Jaffa Truffles
- Apricot Bites
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Hobnob Biscuits - a British favourite by Jayne
- Chocolate Chews (Weetbix Slice)