- 100 dates, (I use Medjool but dried will work just as well. Remember to remove seeds if using Medjool)
- 60 grams dried apricots
- 30 grams Dried Apple Slices
- 90 grams Desiccated Coconut
- Extra Desiccated Coconut for rolling
Combine all ingredients in Tmx bowl and mix at speed 7, 20 seconds.
Remove lid and scrape sides of bowl down, then process for a further 20 seconds at speed 8-9.
Shape teaspoon full amounts into balls and roll in coconut.
Store covered in fridge
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Apricot delight
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- CWA Afgans Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Peanut Butter Twix Bars
- Pear & Ginger Cookies (no sugar)