- 100 dates, (I use Medjool but dried will work just as well. Remember to remove seeds if using Medjool)
- 60 grams dried apricots
- 30 grams Dried Apple Slices
- 90 grams Desiccated Coconut
- Extra Desiccated Coconut for rolling
Combine all ingredients in Tmx bowl and mix at speed 7, 20 seconds.
Remove lid and scrape sides of bowl down, then process for a further 20 seconds at speed 8-9.
Shape teaspoon full amounts into balls and roll in coconut.
Store covered in fridge
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Jersey Caramel Slice
- Rhubarb Cake
- Choc almond bliss balls