- 100 grams dates
- 60 grams dried apricots
- 60 grams Dried apple
- 100 grams Virgin coconut oil
- 100 grams Raw Honey
- 30 grams puffed corn
- 30 grams puffed rice or rice bubbles
Recipe is created for
1. Add dates, dried apricots and dried apples to TM bowl and chop 10 seconds speed 6. Set aside.
2. Add coconut oil and honey to TM bowl and melt for 3 minutes at Varoma temperature (or 115 degrees in TM5) speed 2.
3. Add chopped dried fruit to TM bowl and mix with melted honey/coconut oil mixture for 1 minute on Varoma temperature (or 115 degrees in TM5) speed 1.
4. Add puffed corn and puffed rice / rice bubbles and stir for 1 minute on reverse on speed 2.
5. Line a rectangular baking tray with glad bake and press mixture firmly into tray.
6. Refridgerate until set or pop in the freezer for about half an hour to speed up the cooling process.
Swap coconut oil for butter if you would prefer.
Swap raw honey for sugar if you would prefer.
Substitute dried fruits for your favourites e.g. sultantas, cranberries, dried figs etc
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- 5 Ingredient No-bake Rum Balls
- Banana Bread Cafe Style - imperial
- cranberry creamcheese bread roll
- cantonese style egg tart
- Christmas Almond Bread
- Aunty Lois Diabetic Fruit cake
- Left over fruit cake plum pudding truffles
- Chocolate Crackles
- Easy Peasy Creamy Scones
- Coffee chiffon cake with mocha ganache
- keto choc /peanut cake on sweet potato brownie base