- 240 g Butter, cubed
- 160 g raw sugar
- 180 g white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 230 g Milk
- 180 g Gluten free self raising flour
- 90 g arrowroot flour
- 80 g custard powder, (optional - replace with vanilla bean paste if desired)
- 20 g Vanilla Bean Paste, (optional)
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar
Preheat oven to 170C (fan forced)
Place 12 large muffin cases into muffin tin. (If using smaller muffin cases, see tip below)
1. Add butter and sugars to mixing bowl. Mix speed 4 for 1 minute or until creamy. Scrape down sides.
2. Add eggs and milk (and vanilla if using). Mix speed 3 for 20 seconds or until combined.
3. Add dry ingredients and mix speed 4 for 1 minute, scraping down sides after 30 secs.
4. Pour into muffin cases (about half full) and cook 30 minutes or until lightly browned on top and skewer comes out clean. Remove from oven.
5. While still hot, spread butter over the muffins and lightly sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
Best served warm with coffee and friends!
This recipe is the brainchild of my dear friend who would make a cake that would be the 'highlight' of your day. Best served warm with coffee and friends.
If you use smaller muffin cases, you can use up to 24. Fill cases halfway and cook for 25 mins. I used the large baking cups for this recipe.
To make as a cake - grease and line a springform pan, and cook 170C for around 60 mins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.