- 250 grams Butter, softened
- 150 grams sugar
- 200 grams condensed milk
- 370 grams GF Flour
- 2.5 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Guar Gum
- 80 grams white choco chips
- 80 grams dark choco chips
- 32 Chocolate Buttons
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat the oven to 180 and line 3 baking trays with baking paper.
1. Place cubed butter into the TM bowl and blend 10 seconds speed 5.
2. Scrape down sides and add sugar. Blend 10 seconds speed 5.
3. Scrape down the sides and add the butterfly whisk. Cream 1 minute speed 4.
4. Scrape down the sides and add condensed milk. Continue to cream for 1 minute speed 4.
5. Remove butterfly whisk and scrape down the sides. Add flour, baking powder and guar gum. Mix 10 seconds speed 5.
6. Add chocolate chips. Blend 10 seconds speed 3.
7. Roll into balls and place on prepared trays. Place chocolate button on top and flatten slightly. Allow room for spreading between each biscuit.
8. Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before placing on a wire rack to cool completely.
Chocolate chip biscuits
Store in an airtight container. Freeze really well.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Custard Cross Buns
- Fairy cakes
- Easy Chocolate Cake
- Apricot crumble slice (AWW)
- Vanilla Buttercream Icing
- Kirsten's Baked Vanilla Fig Cheesecake with Balsamic Fig Glaze
- Chocolate Beetroot Brownies
- Greek Yoghurt Cherry and Almond Muffins
- Healthy Slice