- 100 g Dark Chocolate Melts
- 25 g Cashews
- 15 g walnuts
- 20 g almonds
- 80 g puffed rice or rice bubbles
- 130 g Butter
- 100 g white sugar
- 100 g raw sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp xantham gum
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 130 g Gluten free plain flour
- 1/2 tsp Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp bicarb soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- dash olive oil
8Recipe is created for
Add chocolate and nuts to the bowl and chop for 3 seconds/speed 6, then set aside
Add puffed rice to the mixing bowl, grind 3 seconds/speed 8. Set aside.
Add butter, white & raw sugars, egg, vanilla, mix 2 minutes/speed 3.
Add flour, puffed rice, bicarb soda, baking powder and mix 40 seconds/speed 4
Add choc nut mix to the mixing bowl, stir 30 seconds/speed 2.
If a little too dry add a splash of olive oil through the M/C whilst stirring speed 2
Spoon the mix into your hand and roll balls of mixture, then flatten onto a tray lined with baking paper.
Cook at 180 degrees until golden brown.
Remove from oven and place on cooling rack
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy date scones
- Carrot Cake
- Fail free Muffins
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- Mississippi mudcake
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Peanut butter cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate Coconut Macaroons (Vegan, DF, GF, No refined sugar)