- 100 g Butter, or Nuttelex
- 260 g brown sugar
- 60 g Fresh or Shredded Coconut
- 2 eggs, or 3 equivalent egg replacer
- 250 g Gluten Free Self Raising Flour
- 20 g cacao powder
- 50 g Choc Bits (I use sweet William dairy, nut and gluten free but normal ones work the same)
- 1 Tablespoon Chia Seeds
22minPreparation 2minBaking/Cooking 10min
8Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees.
Place butter, Brown sugar, coconut, eggs, flour and Cacao powder into the TM bowl and mix for 30 seconds on Speed 5-6
Add choc bits and chia seeds and mix for 5 seconds on + speed 5
Place into a square slice tin lined with baking paper.
Bake in oven for 10 minutes then turn oven off and leave the slice in the oven for a further 10 minutes then take out of oven.
Decorate with icing sugar or frosting
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nut and Muesli Slice
- swiss slice (shortbread)
- Upside down choc chip banana cake
- Instant Apple Slice
- Gunnadoo's Nut free Wild Orange Bliss Balls
- Vegan Whole Orange and Date Sugar Free Muffins
- Choc Chip Oat Cookies
- Choc Beetroot Mud Cake
- Boiled Date Loaf
- Blueberry and Almond Protein Balls
- Butter Cake