- 120 g Butter, cut into pieces
- 100 g maple or rice malt syrup
- 1 tsp bicarbonate soda
- 100 g rolled oats
- 150 g gluten free flour
- 30 g Rapadura Sugar
- 30 g Natvia or sweetener of choice
- 50 g desicated coconut
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
This recipe is adapted from the standard recipe in your Basic Cook Book on page 350 to make it Gluten free & low in processed sugar.
Simply follow the steps and replace golden syrup with Maple Syrup or rice malt syrup and flour with your gluten-free flour or choice and sugar with Natvia.
The Rapadura sugar is to give it that brown sugar taste and can be substituted with Natvia or sweetener of your choice.
Will keep for a couple of days in an airtight container.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- warm lemon tart
- Best Chewy Anzac Biscuits
- Cinnamon Tea Cake
- Date and carrot cake (nut, egg and butter free) - tastes like healthy gingerbread!
- Aussie Apple Pie
- Real Chocolate Brownies (LCHF)
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread
- Choc-orange sandwich biscuits
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE/COFFEE CAKE
- TRIPLE CHOC BROWNIE FLOURLESS