- 70 g white rice, Milled into rice flour
- 80 g tapioca starch
- 50 g sorghum flour
- 2.5 tsp Baking Powder, see EDC
- 25 g cacao powder
- 125 g Butter, or Ghee, nuttelex etc
- 5 g Vanilla Essence/Extract
- 200 g raw sugar, or rapadura/preferred sweetness source
- 20 g rice malt syrup or sweetener of your choice, Optional
- 2 eggs
- 180 g water
- 1 tsp Psyllium husk
Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees C
Grease and line ~20m standard cake tin (I used a spring form tin lined with baking paper).
Grind sugar into castor sugar consistency - ~10-20 seconds on speed 9.
Add remaining ingredients
Mix on speed 6 for 1 minute. Mixture should lightens at least a little in colour and becomes smoother. Each flour and butter/ghee type will change the result slightly.
Pour into cake tin and bake for ~45 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
Accessories you need
Adapted from the Go Getters Recipe presented by Selina Mason for a gluten-based chocolate cake.
Her notes suggested the recipe doubles easily and is good for cupcakes making approx 24 and cooking for 12-15 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Almost Kingston's
- Paleo-style 'K-waves' - "Cheesy" herb seed crackers - dairy + gluten free
- "Cheesy" herb seed crackers - dairy and gluten free
- Gluten free nut free no bake muesli bars
- Gluten Free Ginger Slice
- Gluten Free Pastry (Rollable!)
- Fruity Gluten Free Muffins
- Fluffy and Tasty Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Corn, Nut and Soy free bread. Suitable for FAILSAFE Elimination Diet
- Gluten Free Butter Cake Cupcakes
- Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes
- "Failsafe" Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg* free Pizza base (+ topping suggestion)