- 500 gram sultanas
- 250 gram Butter, Chopped into pieces
- 250 gram raw sugar
- 2 level teaspoons baking powder
- 1 level teaspoons Nutmeg
- 1 --- Cup water
- 4 --- eggs
- 340 grams Gluten free plain four
- 100 grams Almond Blanched Almond Flour
- Pinch salt
2h 0minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Boil Sultanas with the 1 cup water for 10 minutes - WATCH! and allow it to cool. (I do this on a saucepan on the stove)
2. Add raw sugar to Thermomix Bowl and pulverize 10-20 seconds Sp 9
3. Add butter and chop 5 sec Speed 8
4. Place butterfly into Thermomix bowland whip butter and sugar 2mins Speed 4
5. Remove butterfly
6. With blades rotating on Speed 3 add eggs one at a time through hole in mixing bowl lid
7. Add flour, baking powder, nutmeg and salt and mix 20 sec Speed 5
8. Add sultanas and mix 15 sec Speed 2 - or you can mix in by hand with spatula
9. Pour mixture into lined tin (I used 22cm square pan) and bake for 1 1/2 - 1 3/4 hours at 150°C
10. Leave to cool in tin and then turn onto baking tray until cool completely. Enjoy!
This recipe is a family favourite which I have 'thermified' and made gluten free - I used White Wings Gluten Free Flour and the almond meal flour gives a nice moist result.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Sultana Biscuits
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Greek Yoghurt Ranch Dip
- Gluten Free Spiced Fruit Loaf
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Gluten Free Shortbread Biscuits
- Gluten Free Buttercake
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- Gluten Free Jaffa Cakes
- GLUTEN FREE CRISPY BATTER FOR FISH