- 50 g cooking chocolate
- 15 g raw cacoa powder
- 40 g cream
- 370 can Sweetened condense milk
- 200 g rice bubbles
1. Melt chocolate, cacao and cream 2 mins @ 60 degrees.
2. Add sweetened condensed milk and mix together for 1min at 60 degrees
3. Add coconut and mix 10 seconds
4. Add rice bubbles and mix 1 min. You might need to use spatula to scrape down the sides.
5. Put a spoon full into patty pans and refrigerate until cool.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Peanut Butter Twix Bars
- Pear & Ginger Cookies (no sugar)
- Sticky Cinnamon Scrolls
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Apple & Sultana Cookies (no sugar)
- Chocolate Freckle Cookies
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- Basic Baleada
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Maple Bacon Scrolls
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup