- 50 g cooking chocolate
- 15 g raw cacoa powder
- 40 g cream
- 370 can Sweetened condense milk
- 200 g rice bubbles
8Recipe is created for
1. Melt chocolate, cacao and cream 2 mins @ 60 degrees.
2. Add sweetened condensed milk and mix together for 1min at 60 degrees
3. Add coconut and mix 10 seconds
4. Add rice bubbles and mix 1 min. You might need to use spatula to scrape down the sides.
5. Put a spoon full into patty pans and refrigerate until cool.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Paleo, egg free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- Banana Nut Bread
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Apricot Slice
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis
- The Daily Mix - Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Nutella Lava Doughnut Cake