- 50 g cooking chocolate
- 15 g raw cacoa powder
- 40 g cream
- 370 can Sweetened condense milk
- 200 g rice bubbles
1. Melt chocolate, cacao and cream 2 mins @ 60 degrees.
2. Add sweetened condensed milk and mix together for 1min at 60 degrees
3. Add coconut and mix 10 seconds
4. Add rice bubbles and mix 1 min. You might need to use spatula to scrape down the sides.
5. Put a spoon full into patty pans and refrigerate until cool.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana and Date Muffins
- Blueberry Blondie
- Breakfast Crumble
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Apple crumble cake
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Apricot, Coconut and Oat Slice
- Kylie's Brownies