- 300 grams almond meal
- 2 teaspoons Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 4 eggs
- 125 grams coconut oil, melted
- 80 grams Almond milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 vanilla pod, split and scraped
- 80 grams Maple syrup
- 60 grams Shredded coconut
- 300 grams Blueberries fresh or frozen
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre-heat oven to 180C.
Grease or line a 12 hole muffin tin
Combine almond meal and baking powder in Thermomix 2 seconds speed 5 reverse
Add eggs, coconut oil, almond milk, cinnamon, vanilla seeds and maple syrup mix 30 seconds speed 4
add the shredded coconut and blueberries and mix 10 seconds speed 4 reverse
Spoon mixture into muffin tray. Bake 20 to 30 minutes or until golden and a skewer comes out clean
Grain Free Blueberry and Coconut muffins
Recipe adapted from Lola Berry
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Apricot delight
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- CWA Afgans Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Peanut Butter Twix Bars
- Pear & Ginger Cookies (no sugar)