- 100 grams almonds
- 140 grams Peanut Butter
- 75 grams Mixed seeds, sesame, sunflower and pepitas
- 160 grams dates, pitted
- 1.5 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
8Recipe is created for
preheat the oven to 160 degrees fan forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
Put all the ingredients in the TM bowl with a pinch of sea salt. Process on speed 10 for about 1 min, until a dough-like texture is achieved.
Using your hands make small balls and place them on the baking tray.Using either a fork or your hands press down on the balls to flatten them into cookies. Each cookie can be quite close to the next as they won't spread during cooking.
Bake for 12-15 min, until nice and golden on the outside. Leave to cool and harden up for 30 min. or so. The will keep in an airtight container for 3-4 days.
These are deliciously soft and chewy, wonderful to add to school lunches. The recipe is simple to adapt - you can add dried cranberries, chia seeds etc. Any type of nut butter works, you could try almond or cashew butter too.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Cauliflower Tabouleh
- Chocolate biscuits - Gluten Free
- Tangerine Granita - Gluten Free
- Raw Mango surprises - Gluten Free
- Kipper Pate, English Breakfast deconstructed - Gluten Free
- Pink Lady Apple and dark chocolate chips muffins
- Sage, Onion & Sunflower-seeded Apple Cider Bread, Gluten Free
- Frozen Orange Pots with Orange Syrup
- Gluten Free Passionfruit Slice
- Basic Muffins with additional options
- Power Smoothies collection (6)