- 150 g hazelnuts
- 80 g dried figs
- 2 tablespoons Cacao
- 1 1/4 teaspoons gluten-free baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch salt
- 60 g Melted Coconut Oil
- 50 grams Maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons Solidified coconut oil
- 1 1/4 tablespoons Maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cacao powder
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 175' / 155' fan forced and line a large baking tray with baking paper or your Thermomix ovenmat.
Mill hazelnuts 10 secs speed 10. Set aside.
Chop figs 10 secs speed 6.
Add hazelnut meal back into mixing bowl. Also add the cacao, baking powder, cinnamon, salt,oil and maple syrup. Mix for 5 seconds on speed 5, scrape down sides. Mix again on speed 5 for 5 secs.
Roll heaped tablespoonfuls of mixture into balls. Place on prepared tray. Flatten.
Bake for 20 mins or until golden. Set aside to cool on trays.
Place oil and maple syrup, and melt together for 3 mins 50 degrees on speed 3.
Mix in cacao powder for 10 secs speed 4. Set aside to cool slightly.
When thickened, drizzle over cooled biscuits and ENJOY!!
You can use cocoa powder in place of the cacao, however it is not as nutrient dense.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars
- Frozen Mango and Lime Margarita
- Chocolate Caramel Slice
- Miso Salmon with Sesame Greens - RECIPE COURTESY OF 28bysamwood.com
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Slice - RECIPE COURTESY OF 28bysamwood.com
- Spicy Pumpkin, Coconut and Lentil Soup - RECIPE COURTESY OF 28bysamwood.com
- Fresh Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Soft White Rolls
- Pan fried gnocchi with roast pumpkin and a burnt sage butter
- Chicken, Lime and Coconut Parcels with Coconut rice
- Parmesan & Onion Muffins
- Seafood Pasta with tomato & chilli