- 1 tbsp warm water
- 1 pinch bicarb
- 1 tsp Vanilla powder
- 2 tbsp Raw Honey
- 60 g Butter
- 60 g coconut oil
- 100 g rolled oats
- 80 g Coconut sugar
- 80 g desicated coconut
- 120 g spelt flour
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven 150 C
1. Add bicarbonate and warm water in small bowl to dissolve.
2. Add bicarb mix to Thermomix along with vanilla, raw honey, butter and coconut oil. 1min, 40deg, sd 3.
3. Add remaining ingredients. 15sec, sd 4 on reverse "Counter-clockwise operation"
4. Roll into 24 even balls and space out on a lined baking tray. Gently flatten.
5. Bake for 15min or until golden. Cool on tray.
For dairy free replace butter with coconut oil
vanilla paste can replace vanilla powder
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thai-Inspired Peanut Superfood Slaw
- Dill Sauce
- Variation Weekender Biscuits
- Beetroot & Chocolate cake (GF & refined sugar free)
- Lemon Curd
- The Best Keto Brioche Buns Ever!
- Low Calorie Custard Puffs
- Biscoff Oatmeal Biscuits
- Monte Carlo Biscuits
- Crunchy Brekkie Bites
- Chicken Pumpkin and Spinach Cannelloni
- Giant Choc Chip Cookie Cake