THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 420 g kidney beans, canned, drained
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 130 g Natvia
- 120 g coconut oil
- .225 litres egg whites
- 50 g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon GF baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 pinch salt
In your TM puree the beans, water, 3 tablespoons of your egg whites and vanilla until smooth. SP 7. Set aside.
Beat the coconut oil and Natvia SP 5 30 seconds
Add the remaining eggs & beat for 20 seconds SP 4.
Add bean mixture SP 4 5 seconds.
Add the cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and blend SP 4 10 seconds.
Pour batter into greased ring tin pan, (a silicon pan will not need greasing) and bake 35 minutes on 180° Celsius or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Accessories you need
This recipe is gluten free, dairy free, nut free and sugar free. There are 237 calories per piece, but the pieces are quite rich so it is likely you won't even need to eat that much!
Baking in a tin with a hollow centre will help the cake cook better.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves