- 1 --- Cup Brazil nuts
- 1 --- cup medjool dates - pitted
- 1 --- banana
- 3 tablespoons Cacao
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 --- Cup goji berries
8Recipe is created for
Line tray with baking paper
mill nuts 10 sec / speed 9
add dates, banana, cacao and coconut oil. Blend 20 sec / sp 5
add goji berries and stir. 20 sec / / sp 3
pour into tray, smooth and freeze
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Chocolate Cake
- Mint Slice Martini
- Strawberry Carrot Leather
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- THE BEST RAW AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- Chocolate Coconut Macaroons (Vegan, DF, GF, No refined sugar)
- Gluten Free, Dark Chocolate, Orange Mud Cake with cream cheese & cacao icing (Varoma)
- Vegan Nut Free Nutella
- Banana, oat and sesame balls
- Turmeric oats
- Vegan Variation of 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Ultimate Keto Chocolate Brownies