- 100 grams Butter, chopped
- 80 grams Golden Syrup or Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 heaped teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 heaped teaspoon cinnamon
- 40 grams Shredded coconut
- 250 grams Muesli or Granola, Nut Free if required
- 50 grams sunflower seeds
- 200 grams Milk or dark chocolate chips
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180 degrees
Lightly spray a 12 hole muffin tin
Place butter, golden syrup, vanilla and cinnamon into the bowl
Cook at 100 degrees for 3 mins, Spd 2
Add the remaining ingredients and mix on reverse, speed 4 until combined
Half fill each miffin hole and press in firmly. Scatter with a few more chocolate chips or sunflower seeds if desired.
Bake for 15 minutes until golden. They will firm up as they cool off. Fantastic for lunch boxes or breakfast on the go!
Can be frozen
Purchase or make nut free muesli or granola to make a School Friendly option
Makes approx 15 larger sized rounds or use a mini muffin tin for around 24 smaller serves.
Add extra fruit if desired, I have made this with apricot and almonds or cranberries and dark chocolate
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry & Vanilla Teacake
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Cookies
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- Peanutbutter choc chip cookie
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Grandma's Hedgehog Slice
- Ginger and Chocolate Slice
- Nut Free Muesli Cookies
- Easy Peasy Cheese Puffs
- Chocolate Tiramisu
- Fruit and Nut Chocolate Slab
- Almond and Chocolate Dukkah
- Do Anything Bread Dough
- On The Go Choc-Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Cashew and Vanilla Bean Nut Butter
- Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Banana Bread
- Egg Free Pancakes
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Fruit ~N~ Nut Granola Bars
- Ginger custard tart
- The Fast 800 Curried Chicken and Lentil Soup
- Caramel sticky date cookies
- APPLE STREUSEL CAKE
- Banana bread with no cane sugar