- 110 grams Butter, Room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 3/4 cup icing sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 2 teaspoons Milk
- 125 grams Butter, Room temperature
- 1/2 cup castor sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup plain flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons all spice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 3/4 cup Milk choc chips
- 6 Cadbury hunter eggs, Or similar
- Mini M&M's
- Mini speckled eggs
1h 0minPreparation 45minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
1. Preheat over to 190'
2. Cream butter for 1 minute on speed 5
3. Add sugar and beat for 1 minute on speed 6. Scrape down bowl
4. With machine running on speed 4 add eggs one at a time
5. Add all remaining ingredients and mix on reverse setting speed 6 for 3 minutes
6. Scoop in to cupcake cases and bake for approximately 15 minutes
1. Beat butter for one minute on speed 6
2. Add vanilla and beat for a further 30 seconds
3. With machine running on speed 4 gradually add dry ingredients.
4. Pipe a small amount of butter cream on cooled cupcakes
- Saw hunter eggs in half using a bread knife
- Fill the round side of the Easter egg with m&m, jelly beans, speckled eggs etc.
- Hold the cupcake upside down and gently press into the filled Easter egg.
- Using a small tip, pipe two lines of royal icing (made using the karenina recipe found on this forum on the Easter egg to make a cross
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.