THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 120 g sugar
- 1-2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 60 g rice bubbles
- 40 g desc. coconut
- 120 g Butter, roughly chopped
- Place sugar and cocoa in TM bowl and mill 20 seconds speed 9
- Scrape down sides of bowl and add rice bubbles and coconut and mix 5 seconds, reverse, speed 2
- Pour all mixed dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl and set aside
- Put butter into TM bowl and melt 3 mins, 70 degrees, speed 2 (or until melted)
- Pour butter into bowl with dry ingredients and stir with spoon till combined.
- Fill patty cases (or muffin cases) with mixture and place in fridge for 1/2 hr or until set.
These are best kept cool or in the fridge to retain their crunch. Enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Vegan Chocolate Raspberry Cake and Frosting - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Flower Citrus biscuits - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Berry Bounty Bites - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Vanilla Slice - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Choccy Rocks - Thermie and Friends
- Arnott's Monte Carlo Biscuits - Recipe by Arnotts, Converted to Thermomix by Janine Smith - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Kiss Biscuits - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Lemon Cheesecake - Thermie and Friends
- Evelyns Chocolate Ripple Biscuits
- Janine's Nua Phad Prik Thai Onn - Pepper Beef Stirfry - Thermie and Friends
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Eggless Mini Banana Bread Muffins
- Pickled Beetroot
- Rhubarb and Strawberry Cake with Crumble
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou
- Super Easy Waffles
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Recco Classico